Friday, April 12, 2013

Small Spaces - Little Victories

Every week, we get our house a little closer to tidy and organized.  Here are some of my recent victories:


This is the shelf currently supporting the TV.  Funny thing is, it's not even the shelf we plan on keeping there, but it was surrounded by cardboard boxes full of stuff, and that was driving me insane.  


And this is our closet/entryway.  (Not really an entryway, since no one ever comes in there, but we still keep our shoes there for now.)  For a while, we had just kind of thrown everything on the floor of the closet because, well, you would have, too. :)  It's amazing how much more room I had when I tossed out the trash, put things where they belonged, and just organized a bit.  (Do you like our "boot tray"?)


Happy Friday!

Love and Recycling,
Leah Joy

P.S.  If you're in the area, come check out my show tonight.  Details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment